Monday, May 21, 2012

Day 1: Second Annual Flats and Handwashing Challenge

I am participating in the Second Annual Flats and Handwashing Challenge hosted by Dirty Diaper Laundry.  For the next seven days, I will use only flat cloth diapers and handwash and line dry them.  You can learn more about the rules and why this challenge was started by visiting the announcement post.  This year, over 450 participants are taking the challenge from all over the world. 

I am taking this challenge to prove that anyone and everyone can use cloth diapers.  You do not need a huge budget to buy diapers.  You do not need a fancy washing machine.  You do not need extra time to cloth diaper.  If you desire to use cloth diapers, whether it be to save money, help the environment, or to protect your baby from the harmful chemicals found in disposable diapers, you can do it!  I will spend this week documenting how I'm doing it and how you can, too.

No comments :

Post a Comment